Wednesday 13 April 2011

Stressful days





Mixed pictures from the past week. I haven't had time for blogging again..been extremely busy and tired when I come home after work.
Tomorrow I'm going to take a new bloodtest concerning my thyroid. I hope I can start taking medicine again! So that I finally can feel better.
My level is not much under the normal reference range-even I have quite strong symptoms that gets worse when I'm stressed. I wrote something about my thyroid problems last summer. I'm a little discreet with this kind of stuff:)

Well, otherwise everything's fine and it's definitely SPRING!

5 comments:

the Blue Rabbit House. said...

Lovely photos and that blue sweater is so cute! I hope you'll feel better soon and new medicines will help.

Anonymous said...

I really hope your symptoms can be treated very soon! Feeling awful isn't fun at all...

Color Land said...

Hope you'll feel better soon, really nice pictures!

DiSai said...

Be well. I love your work and especially love it when you're NOT stressed!!
My hopes for your full recovery and no meds, if possible!!
lohn in san jose, ca

Paula said...

Hope you recover from this awful fatigue, regain your health and energy soon x