Saturday, 29 November 2008
Thursday, 27 November 2008
I just love those little brown/beige buttons I recently bought. Now I have to find a nice dress or shirt for them.
Today was nothing special, first working and then doing nothing at home. We made the popular cauliflower & cheese soup with pesto bread (I'm so sure I mentioned it before here one or two times). It always works!
I can't believe the weekend starts again tomorrow!
Monday, 24 November 2008
Sunday, 23 November 2008
Just wanted to say a short hello this Sunday evening! The weekend has been nice with some more opening parties and concerts. I should be better in taking pictures of my events so I could share it with you here.
I'm going to sleep now, or at least try to..It's storming outside and there is a flagstaff right outside our bedroom-window which is making an annoying sound..
Goodnight and have a good start of the new week:)
Friday, 21 November 2008
Today I'm free to do whatever I want! So far I've been waking up, eating my breakfast and doing some planning for schoolwork documentations.
After posting this I'm going out to buy things I need for making some christmasgifts. This year I'm thinking of sewing something again, but also embroidery feels tempting..
It snowed last night and now it's all white outside. Nice:)
PS. Thank you for the B-day comments!!
Monday, 17 November 2008
I feel so bad about not posting here lately! But I've had too much to do, no time at all for blogging:(
It's very nice to work in an artmuseum but it's also a lot of work when it's time to change exhibitions and work at openings. This week will be nice and quite calm, I'm finally doing the wallpainting, at my own pace. I was supposed to do it in October but it got delayed.
The pictures are from today, I turned 25! I had a very nice day, Rasmus made a cake with weird cream that melted immediately:) but it was good anyway!
Tuesday, 11 November 2008
Finally we made our own sushi!
It was great with tofu, cucumber, carrot and avocado. I got so inspired by Mettes post! It was a little difficult at first and we couldn't make perfect rolls, but in the end it wasn't so hard. I'm sure it will be easier next time.
And I'm thinking of getting the same wallpaper as my sister has in her room. I've been wanting something like that since I saw it a long time ago, maybe it's not too late yet!
Wednesday, 5 November 2008
HAPPY birthday Rosanna!! My youngest sister turned 18 today! I can't believe it, I think she will always be the sweetie babygirl for me even she's getting older and older and older..
And I guess it was a happy day for almost EVERYONE all around the world too :) Congrats USA and Obama!
..I also thrifted cute eggcups today (for myself) I couldn't resist them..
Some of you who visit my blog every now and then might know who's hiding in the last photo? A little guy that was very cute today and wanted to say hello!
Tuesday, 4 November 2008
I was tagged by Mette! So here are 7 random things about me:) Thanks Mette!
1. I'm a Finnish-Swede which means that I come from and live in Finland but have Swedish as mothertounge. We are a minority and mainly live on the westcoast. If you still don't understand how I come from Finland and don't speak Finnish, you can compare it to Belgium for example, where they speak Flemish or French or German:) I understand Finnish very well and can speak it a little, but not as well as I would like to!
2. I love random little details in my home, on my clothes and so on..
3. I have two younger sisters. The youngest is turning 18 tomorrow!
4. I've been a vegetarian for 8 years now. I eat milk&egg-producs. Could never go back to eating meat anymore I guess. I just love the vege-food, I think many don't know how versatile it really is.
5. I have lived in about 9 different apartments since I moved from my parents. In Switzerland and in Finland.
6. My parents are divorced but they are still dating and getting along great.
7. When I was a kid I collected A LOT. All kinds of candy wrapping paper and stuff like that. It was a mess and my mum had to throw it away a bit at a time so that I didn't notice.
I tag 7 other ones: Danica, Emma, When skies are grey, Gracia, Hanna, Asphalt and air, Alice.
Monday, 3 November 2008
Here are some pictures from the past weekend. A cold evening and a vernissage by the german artist Stephan US. It was a great weekend so it feels a bit sad that it's Monday again..
But I'm not working until Wednesday so I've got plenty of time to do schoolwork and other things I've left on the side! That's good.