Tuesday 4 November 2008

7 random things


I was tagged by Mette! So here are 7 random things about me:) Thanks Mette!

1. I'm a Finnish-Swede which means that I come from and live in Finland but have Swedish as mothertounge. We are a minority and mainly live on the westcoast. If you still don't understand how I come from Finland and don't speak Finnish, you can compare it to Belgium for example, where they speak Flemish or French or German:) I understand Finnish very well and can speak it a little, but not as well as I would like to!

2. I love random little details in my home, on my clothes and so on..

3. I have two younger sisters. The youngest is turning 18 tomorrow!

4. I've been a vegetarian for 8 years now. I eat milk&egg-producs. Could never go back to eating meat anymore I guess. I just love the vege-food, I think many don't know how versatile it really is.

5. I have lived in about 9 different apartments since I moved from my parents. In Switzerland and in Finland.

6. My parents are divorced but they are still dating and getting along great.

7. When I was a kid I collected A LOT. All kinds of candy wrapping paper and stuff like that. It was a mess and my mum had to throw it away a bit at a time so that I didn't notice.

I tag 7 other ones: Danica, Emma, When skies are grey, Gracia, Hanna, Asphalt and air, Alice.

17 comments:

Hanna Åberg said...

whoa. sjukt svårt. jag testar!

Fifikoussout said...

Hej, tack för tagging me :)

1. i had no idea du kan pratar svenska !! (i am learning :) how great :D

6. about your parents, this is so nice !! it means they really care if they still date even when divorced, it's like in a novel ! so sweet !

7. i used to collect so many thing too !! but my mom didn't trash them, so my room in france is a HUGE mess :S

ok i will work on those 7 facts :)

<3

Ailin said...

this was really interesting! I love vege food too.

Anonymous said...

yay for details! love them. i didn't know you didn't speak finnish! do you understand danish at all? or should i say: forstår du dansk overhovedet?

Esti said...

it's interesting to get to know you a little better :)

Anonymous said...

hey du, jag är sedan en tid tillbaka lite sugen o se finland, helsingfors. några vänner brukar åka på festival där på sommaren, men ..på vintern, vad bör man se? tips?
verkar fint.

är inte så mkt för solsemesterresor..

är också taggad på den där grejen, svåååårt. men kul o läsa andras! :)

ps. fann tröjan!! Wiiihoo! tack! utan dej hade jag inte kommit på var den va köpt!

Anonymous said...

hanna, kul:)

alice, you're welcome:) great that you're learning swedish! soon maybe we can write in swedish to eachother!
and yes, I think it's quite cute too about my parents, it works for them:)
would be great to see your room!

ailin, it's the best!

mette, jo jag förstår danska! men bara då jag läser, det är lite svårare att förstå då man hör det:)

esti, good:) but it was a bit hard to make it!

lisen, oj så roligt:D det finns kanske inte lika mycket att göra där på vintern förutom shoppa och gå på olika muséer, kaféer och sånt..men ändå värt. jag ska fundera på det så kan jag skicka en liten lista imorgon!

ska bli kul att läsa dina randoms oxå!
grattis åt tröjan!! va bra att jag kunde hjälpa till lite:))

Fifikoussout said...

maybe you would like this :

http://www.ericandmarie.com/images/imagePRES/Letterpress2.jpg

:)

danica said...

It's so lovely to learn more about you, Maria :) I love the sound of your collection! Thank you for the tag...I will do it in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

å va gullit! no hurry, vi är mest i fundera-på-var-vi-kanske-ska-resa-stadiet.
Bergen, Helsingfors o Leipzig är topp 3.

Anonymous said...

Det dar med att ni pratar bara pratar svenska i en del av finland visste jag inte, jag trodde att det var en del av finland som även pratade svenska och att alla kunde finska...men man lar sig nat varje dag!

yasu said...

really interesting to read about you! im vegetarian too and i know what you mean. we dont need meat for yummy versatile food! i didnt know you have also lived in switzerland. i have lived there for 3years too. where about?

Anonymous said...

alice, that's nice, I like it! thanks for the great link:)

danica, you're welcome:) looking forward to read yours!

lisen, skickade en liten tips-lista precis:)

mothersvea, det är många som inte vet faktiskt! :)

yasu, Really! Great! I lived in Zürich! I love that city..where did you live??

Anonymous said...

"still dating" , sounds so cool! :)

Anonymous said...

It really is nice to get to know each other better and thanks for the tag :)

I was a big collector too, still am.
And that is so nice about your parents still dating, sweet.

yasu said...

i lived in st gallen, 1 h away from zurich. i loved zurich too! i used to go there often in the weekends...miss it!

Anonymous said...

Oh!
You have lived in Switzerland?
Do you speak french or German? I thought you were Swedish...