Thursday 23 December 2010

Pink light









Pictures from yesterday and today. My holidays started today, I could finally sleep a little longer..! It's been a beautiful sunny day, but ice cold..now it's -29.
We've been to Rasmus' parents over the day, ate good and exchanged some x-mas gifts;)

Yesterday me and my whole family went out to eat a nice dinner. My mom arrived from Stockholm and she is going to be here for two weeks, I've missed her so much. Sune the cat is here too!

Merry christmas everyone!

12 comments:

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Merry Christmas to you too, I hope you have a lovely time :)

<3
K

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too, your pictures look all so cosy and the food delicios.. Stay warm and have gogod time.

Elisabeth said...

- 29! Och vi som kvidit vid -15...
God Jul Maria, hoppas ni har det gott :)

Veja cecilia said...

god jul, ha det så fint!

sunkentreasure said...

wow so cold! my fingers are freezing as I type "Merry Christmas to you!"

MANDY said...

Just lovely !!!

Anonymous said...

Kauniita kuvia! Leipä oli niin hyvää!

Tana said...

c`est tres beau!!! lovely holidays to you!

Studio Duermevela said...

wonderful pink light, and lovely momments...
Have a lovely new year too!!

Paula said...

Maria, yours is a delightful blog - beautiful images too. Happy New Year!

; said...

To all: Thank you so much for your comments!! Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had lovely Christmas plans. I had plans for my mother to be here for Xmas but unfortunately that has been delayed. Fingers crossed her passport comes back soon and she can zip down here to visit. Happy new year, great blog.