Tuesday 3 February 2009

Tag 2


Lisen tagged me! "Open the 6'th picture-folder on your computer, open the 6'th photo and blog it. Write something about it. Then tag 6 more people to do the same."

The picture is from last spring when me, Rasmus and my little sister were in Gothenburg! Me and my sister walked around in the city while Rasmus prepared his gig which he had later that evening. We took a break from walking around and sat down on a bench somewhere next to some kind of a marketplace I think. Maybe somebody can recognize where in Gothenburg it is? :)

I tag, Alice, Yasu, Danica, 1911, Sasha, Kristi.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

vad roligt, jag tänkte "wow det känns som göteborg" först innan jag läste att det var här :) kan vara nära saluhallen kanske. känner igen måsarna ;)

Anonymous said...

gillar men som skriker på den andra.
:D

Anonymous said...

dom där måsarna minns jag :) men fy vad kallt det var!

Esti said...

we don't get seagulls in the city here... how funny :)

danica said...

this is a delightful image, maria! i have already done this tag a little while back, but thanks for thinking of me :)