Thursday, 30 October 2008
Today was a very foggy day, it looked like on the pictures the whole day.
I was in school, haven't been there in a while! We're having so called "subject-studies" when we can work with our own projects and I'm working from home because of the long way to school.
But now a new theory course in Contemporary Art started and today it's been all about Relational Art. So..intellectual. Much to learn and understand!
Tomorrow is work again..9 a.m - 10 p.m!! Phew.
Tuesday, 28 October 2008
I got this yellow coat from my grandmother a few years ago. She wore it in the 60's or 70's but still looks like new, it's only missing one button. I never used it though I think it's very cute..maybe it's time to wear it now. Or will I look like a chicken? :)
The second picture is today's breakfast. Crispbread, fried egg with basil, tea.
Monday, 27 October 2008
Here are some pictures from the weekend in Helsinki!
We had so much fun, went out on Friday with friends + watched my boyfriend Rasmus gig (the gig was actually the reason why we went to Helsinki). Some shopping and hang around on Saturday and then a cosy breakfast in a little cottage-café and museum visit on Sunday before we took the train back home.
The time flew, now it's already a new week!
Friday, 24 October 2008
Thursday, 23 October 2008
Monday, 20 October 2008
I feel like I've neglected my blog lately! The truth is I haven't been in front of my computer that much these last days. But that's how it is sometimes!
Today I had a day off from work becuse the museum is not open on Mondays, so I got much other things done. Which was good. I also made a potato-leek-créme bonjour with herbs-soup, which was good too!
Thursday, 16 October 2008
Wednesday, 15 October 2008
Tuesday, 14 October 2008
Today was my first day at my new part-time work and it went really good!!
I have the feeling that I'm going to like this job even if I'm afraid it can be slightly boring sometimes. I'm guarding the exhibitions now, so that's very easy. Later on they might let me hold small workshops for kids. Could be fun!
I recently read about Helena Blomqvist in a magazine, cool work! (scroll down the link).
Friday, 10 October 2008
These are some old airbrush-colours I found at my dad's office..don't know how I could use them though..the equipment was broken. I can maybe use them as watercolours?
Nice colours anyway!
I've got good news today!
I got a new job! At the local artmuseum Kuntsi museum for Modern Art. Starting on Tuesday:)
I'ts also my little sister Sophias Birthday today! Grattis på 19-års dagen gullungen min:)))
Have a great weekend!
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
The upper two photos are something we have on our walls and the last photo is of Sune, he looks so funny when he's sleeping! Almost always with his tounge out like that:)
Today I'm just hanging around at home, cleaning, washing, knitting and organizing papers.
Monday, 6 October 2008
I was tagged by Emma! Here it goes,
1. Clothes shop – I love to "dig" in fleamarkets! Fancy shops like Helsinki10 in Finland, Tjallamalla in Sweden and Fizzen in Zürich, Switzerland (often too expensive for me...) And I actually like H&M.
2. Furniture shop – The fleamarket again but it's easy to go to Ikea..
3. Sweet – Salty liquorice!
4. City – Zürich, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Helsinki. I wanna go to Barcelona, Reykjavik, New York and Tokyo.
5. Drink – Red wine
6. Music – I listen to a mix of indie and electronical music right now..Devendra Banhart, Beirut, Múm, Ladyhawke, Hercules & Love Affair, Cut Copy, Miami Horror and soooooo on!
7. TV Series – I watch tv very seldom but last year I was hooked on Dexter..
8. Film – The Fall, Control, Napoleon Dynamite, Pan's Labyrinth, Basquiat, Pollock, David Lynch movies, Mister Lonely (my new fav I wrote about a few posts ago) + many many more.
9. Workout - I go out for walks a few hours a week and I like jogging sometimes.
10. Pastries - Almost never. Once in a while I can eat a cookie or bake something (scones with cheese).
11. Coffee – with milk, 1-2 cups a day!
I tag Sasha and Yasu
Friday, 3 October 2008
Wednesday, 1 October 2008
Yesterday I picked apples from my dads garden and made applepie with vanillasauce. I added coconutflakes and crushed almonds to the pie mixture, which made it taste very good!
The rain drizzles outside my window. I hope it continues when I'm going to sleep, quite cozy sound to fall asleep to don't you think?