Tuesday 20 November 2007


Who doesn't like the oldschool Moomin style? I bought theese postcards in the shop of Kuntsi museum of modern art in Vasa. There they had many different ones but I guess you probably can find them in almost any place! At least here in Finland:)

.....

There is a very very nice second hand shop/café/art shop called Malakta in Malax, a village outside of Vasa. I have been there only once and I got amazed by it! So cute and filled with nice second hand finds, also re-made things I guess. They are having a Christmas market there soon and people are welcome there to buy and sell creative things. I'm sure I will be there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oj! Va kul med julmarknad! Jag vill också dit. Säkert kan man få mamma o. pappa övertalade:) de verka ju gilla det så mycket ändå:)

Anonymous said...

ser jätte klassiska ut, snygga!

Anonymous said...

oh, jag har ett lika med hemulerna o knyttet, men det andra har jag inte hittat. Underbart!
(köpte mitt i Västervik, en liten butik som köpt in saker från finland).