Thursday 5 May 2011

Waiting



I can hardly wait for summer...and going through old pictures from last one does not make it easier!
This summer is going to be special..I can feel it.
I'm not going to work (hopefully), can't believe it. That means free time to do whatever I want, no stress + I can focus on my own art, finally after this long break.
I have at least two trips to look forward to. One to Berlin (that's in one month already!) and the other to the Canary Islands to visit my Mom who is there working at a spa for 6 months:)

Do you have any exciting plans for this summer?

Thank you so much for your comments on my owl costume;)

4 comments:

Mama said...

Det skall bli så kul då ni kommer, jag saknar er så mycket!

_ said...

berlin is one of my fav cities and canary island is really cool to rest and have party, haha

themss said...

hello... one of my friends posted you on her blog because she loves your pictures. now, i love your pictures! i've wanted to visit Finland for a while... (i'm American, but my family is originally from Finland.) just wanted to say that your life looks so dreamy. :)

la_sale_bete said...

Your summer sounds like it's going to be amazing! How nice to have free time, and such exciting trips on the horizon!