Saturday 26 March 2011

My day






Lucky day: I came home from work and was welcomed by a package of Sandras wrist worms!
I had to get the new stripey ones. They're perfect. There was also a little pocket calendar, yay!
I ate a pizza (ok, not tomato soup, this one was from earlier this week. But I had no photo of the pizza..)
Then I put on my wrist worms and went to school and listened to philosophical pedagogy.
A few hours later I went home and took some evening sky pictures. The towers and sky in the last photo didn't look like that in real life, wrong settings!

Have a good weekend.

Update! I wrote this late Friday night, so apparently it was posted after midnight.

2 comments:

sandra said...

åh vad jag är glad att dekommit fram! och vad fint de ser ut att sitta på din tass. soppan ser hur god ut som helst. gillar hur sista bilden blev, fint "misstag".

Hermine - Journal de jours said...

you've picked out a lovely pair of wrist worms. They look so nice on your hands !