Wednesday 29 April 2009

Good food and good light





This afternoon/evening I had a veggie burger and a studio visit. I should spend more sunny evenings in my studio. These pictures doesn't show it right (blurry and overexposed..) but I guess you can imagine the nice light:)
The little fox heads are for a little project I'm hopefully going to do soon.

The pictures are now a bit bigger than before, I'm testing if it would look better or not! Hmm ok, maybe it doesn't look so good now because the pictures are so bad but hopefully next time.

Update!

I tried to make them bigger and it seemed like it worked but then the blog anyway cropped the images! Can anyone help me how to do it right? I'm sure it is just one little stupid thing that I missed..

16 comments:

Lisen said...

jag tycker om dom MYCKET, bilderna, rävarna + glassbilden inuner detta...

Hanna Åberg said...

dina bilder förtjänar större format!

Caroline said...

I love those fox faces, looking forward to seeing what you do with them!

asphalt and air said...

oh! that first image is beautiful. what wonderful light!

...that veggie burger looks great too....droool.......

Studio Duermevela said...

Oh, they are not bad, I really love the colour of these photos!

And I don't know how to put them bigger. Sorry. But if you learn how, let me know. I'd like too.

:)

spoonful said...

Fina bilder. och vad hungrig jag blir...

lea said...

wow the light is amazing - i think your camera coped well with the strong light. looks to be a beautiful room. have a great weekend and 1. of may!

Ritva said...

hei hienoa valoa!!

aynymd said...

I love those fox faces!!!So cute!

caroline said...

Kjempekul revekollasj!

Lisa said...

Hello, can i use the photo of your foxes in my inspiration blog, i will link this post back to your blog...

www.lisainspired.blogspot.com
or
www.lisaohara.blogspot.com

maria said...

hello lisa, yes you can!

Schanett said...

ohohoh!
very beautiful pictures!
I woud like to know more about your foxes!

and thanks a lot for your wishes to my birthday!

Rynke said...

Oh... so nice...
You are actually making me a little jealous. The studio looks like such a nice place. I would love to work in a place like that! And the foxes look promising, I love foxes!

outi said...

so so beautiful light in these photos!
unfortunately i can´t help how to make the photos bigger, i have tried it too and i realized the same problem:/

malo said...

Stunning pictures. I love the foxes and the first photo looks divine.