Tuesday 25 March 2008

A Tuesday


I came back from my holidays in Vasa. Now it's big time for tidy up the flat. I let everything be when I was sick and now I have to deal with that! I have four piles of clothes to wash..And it's dust everywhere.

A lady called yesterday and said they might saw my cat near their home and today another lady called and said the same! And they live on the same street. So I hope, hope it's her. I'm so thankful for all the helping people: )
I can't go and check if it's her because I'm back where I study, so my dad have to be the detective now.

8 comments:

Esti said...

Hope you find that beautiful cat of yours soon. :)

Anonymous said...

vilken gata bor dom på?
Jag menar, tänk om de e den där samma katten som vi sett hela tiden? :/

Anonymous said...

esti: I hope that too! It's awful to not know what happened to her.

rosanna: på bumlingestigen! Och de sa att de aldrig sett en svart katt där förut. Vi måste hålla tummarna:)

Anonymous said...

Åh, hoppas din katt kommer hem snart! En gång sprang min kanin bort (jag var iofs ett litet barn då men det är fortfarande samma jobbiga maktlösa känsla.)!

fina rutigt fat, o marimekko(?)muggen är lovley!

Anonymous said...

lisen: åh nej, stackars kanin och du med:( jo det känns väldigt jobbigt..

Rutiga faten hittade jag på loppis:) och muggarna är Marimekko (den som "sitter i" den prickiga också) älskar dom!

Merja said...

Voi kuinka kaunis astiahylly sinulla.. mahtavasti käyvät yhteen nuo astiat.

Anonymous said...

kiitos merja;)

asphalt and air said...

such a nice collection of dishes!
love, love the black & white.

not so fond of dust : (
it's a problem here too and no one is sick...