Sunday 10 February 2008

Sunday bloody Sunday


We had a late breakfast today..
I had a strange dream this night. I dreamt that I took care of 5 black kittens which all had small trunks like elephants...they were so cute :)
Today is cleaning day at work and it's my turn. But the weather is exactly the same as yesterday so it doesn't attract me at all to go outside.
More positive thoughts please!
Hmm..I just have to put on my dangerous rubber boots and challenge it:)...besides it's only one block away...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hej där, finafina muggen!! va fin du är! :D

Anonymous said...

:)

Unknown said...

haha funny dream :)
and i want this little cup, i got the little bowls like this, but the cup is adorable :) is it ikea ?

Anonymous said...

yes I like it too:) It's Marimekko.